Wireless and Other Services
- Lightpointe Wireless
- In-Building Wireless (IBW)/Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Commscope ION-E
- Commscope ION-U
- Corning MobileAccess
- Intelligent Patching Solutions
- Systimax imVision/iPatch
- Education K-12
- DIR Contract
NCS is a BICSI Authorized Training Facility. We offer the following BICSI ITS Installation Certification Courses:
- BCSI Installer Level 1, for personnel with less than 1 year of cabling experience.
- BICSI Installer Level 2 Copper, for personnel with more than 1 year of copper cabling experience.
- BICSI Installer Level 2 Fiber, for personnel with more than 2 years of optical fiber cabling experience.
- BICSI Technician Level, for personnel with more than 3 years of copper cabling and optical fiber cabling experience
Please contact Richard Wiedner, email@example.com for cost and scheduling of classes or for additional information.
Third Party Audits
NCS has completed audits for clients needing third party infrastructure project inspection, testing, and documentation.
Today’s information transport systems are held to high standards of performance and reliability. Proper installation of structured cabling and components is required to meet standards set forth by the manufacturer to meet compliance for warranty. Industry standard bodies such as BICSI and EIA/TIA have verified that a properly installed structured cabling system will increase reliability and performance. The emphasis on proper installation of information transport systems has made third party audits a necessity.
24/7/365 Emergency Call Out Service
NCS has service technicians on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond quickly to your emergency.
To initiate a repair or service ticket, simply email our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Service Manager at 281-484-1777 and provide a brief summary of the service needed.