Structured Cabling Services
Structured cabling is a critical backbone that drives today’s communication systems. NCS designs and installs dynamic and cost-effective network communication systems built to meet the needs of your growing organization. As a full-service infrastructure provider with over 100 manufacturing lines available, available, we can offer a full range of services from inspection to support. All of which make your business safer, more efficient, and more secure. Regardless of the complexity or size of the project, look to NCS for all your voice, data, video, and multimedia requirements.
The NCS Advantage
Working with NCS assures several advantages:
- Single-source supervision of your entire cabling project from design through execution.
- A complete turnkey environment with decreased time-to-deployment with an integrated solution: Design, elevation, and rack design.
- Standards-based specifications and implementation.
- Properly labeled and documented cabling for rapid change management, faster troubleshooting, and decreased system downtime.
NCS meets or exceeds national standards for uniform labeling, installation, testing and documentation including the TIA-942, TIA-568, TIA-606, ISO 11801 and EN 50173 standards for telecommunications cabling in commercial premises.
By following these standards, NCS can assure a uniform wiring system that supports multi-vendor products and environments.
- Cabling: Cat 5e, 6, 6a, 10Gig
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Outside Plant Cabling
- Voice Cabling
- Paging Systems
- Data Centers
- Basket Tray / Ladder Rack
- Wireless/ In-Building Wireless
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) LED Lighting Systems
- BICSI Certified RCDDs, Installers, and Trainers
- AVIXA CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I Certified Professionals
- AQAV CQD and CQT Certified Professionals
- CAT 6 Install Certified
- T1 & T2 Licensed
- Panduit V Installer Certified
- Leviton CCS Certified Installer
- Structured cabling system design
- BICSI/RCDD expertise
- Preparation of structured cabling specifications
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, budgeting and engineering review
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
- Database development for cable management
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Manufacturer certified installers offering OEM-extended warranties
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services