Over the last decade, the audio visual (AV) landscape has changed dramatically. Today, with the current AV over IP offerings, your AV components can not only send and receive content over the network, but also offer convenient management from almost any computer or mobile device.
If your organization is not quite ready to take advantage of an AV over IP solution, NCS is still here to help. We can design a more traditional AV system based on standard cabling and components. As a natural complement to our structured cabling expertise, our AV integration services can help expand existing systems, provide new ones, and offer ongoing maintenance and support throughout the lifecycle of the system.
Forward-Thinking Solutions for Your Projects Needs
The NCS Audio Visual Division can work with architects, owners/reps, and consultants to help create an AV system and installation that fits your exact requirements. If you are unsure where to begin, we can also help provide a complete AV system design and documentation package to meet your budget expectations.
Regardless of the types of technologies, you are looking to implement (HDBaseT, AVoIP, Unified Communications, etc.), we can work with you to create a system that fits your needs.
Integration & Solutions
Starting with a detailed needs analysis, and ending with post-install support, NCS can successfully design and integrate any large or small-scale AV system. Our goal is to ensure the system meets your demands today and provides a migration path to platforms of the future. Regardless of your needs, whether entertaining, educating or enabling your daily business functions, we have the solution tailored to your needs.
- Annotation systems and interactive whiteboards
- Audio and video conferencing (telepresence)
- Automated control solutions
- AV over IP solutions
- Building lighting control, dimming systems, and energy management
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Digital signage and wayfinding systems
- HDMI and DVI cabling
- Interactive classrooms
- Large display solutions (video walls, LED walls, and tile walls)
- Large training facilities and divisible training rooms
- Lecture capture, recording, and IP streaming solutions
- Motorized projection screens and projector mounts
- Motorized window shades
- Performance and studio audio solutions
- Public announcement (PA) systems
- Room scheduling and management
- Sound masking
- Sound system installation and acoustic treatments
The NCS Advantage
A relationship with NCS provides you the opportunity to work with leaders in the AV industry, with distinct advantages over others in the market. Working with us provides the following benefits:
- Best-in-class documentation including a detailed scope of work, product submittals and system drawings.
- Leadership in technology trends, speaking at conferences and meeting with leading partners and manufacturers in the field.
- A proven project management process that assures timely delivery, budget-conscious solutions, and client-focused communication.
- A team of 350 licensed, trained staff that can scale our services for projects of almost any size. The knowledge you need, certified, and in-house.
- Top-level visionaries with the perspective to steer recommendations for each of our clients.
Our goal is to deliver trusted professional services that mirror your needs. Our team includes the following certifications:
- AVIXA CTS and CTS-I Certified Technicians and Project Managers
- AVIXA CTS and CTS-D Certified Designers
- Avixa Senior Faculty Member
- Association for Quality in AV Certified Quality Technicians and Designers
- Crestron Certified Programmers
- Extron Control Professional Certified Programmers