Network cabling services in San Antonio has been known for quality network cabling since 1981. We’re a turnkey solution for all of your cabling infrastructure, audiovisual, security, design-consulting, and wireless networking needs. Our company has grown to 300 employees in 6 Texas locations since its founding. We are proud to have the expanded our service offerings to include wireless in-building systems for the delivery of cell and public safety messages and network-powered lighting.
How Does Structured Network Cabling Work?
Network cabling (also known as structured cabling) is a hardware system of wires and cables that syncs computers, AV systems, phones, data centers, security systems, and other communication apparatuses into a single unified platform. Security and connection speed are top priorities at NCS, so you can be sure you’re getting the safest and fastest connection possible.
Structured network cabling adheres to the same standards that govern commercial cabling, offering a much higher level of security and efficiency. It will even help you future-proof your building and avoid costly cabling modifications and replacements as older cabling methods become obsolete.
Our Network Cabling Services Include
- Structured Cabling – NCS is a full-service Communication Infrastructure Provider. This means we have the ability to design, implement, and provide expert maintenance on custom network cabling solutions. Read more.
- Audio Visual – We can deliver customized audiovisual systems that complement and expand your existing AV setup capabilities. We can also offer top-tier maintenance and support throughout the entire lifecycle of your system. Read more.
- Security – Data-related threats are a larger threat today than ever before, and that trend is only accelerating. Our security experts can help you stay safe through our state-of-the-art technology and best-in-class service. Read more.
- PoE Lighting – Looking for a change of pace at the office? PoE lighting offers greater flexibility than traditional lighting and can also lower your energy bills. Read more.
- Wireless Networks – If you need a third-party inspection for an infrastructure project, we’ve got you covered. We can carry out project inspections, testing, and documentation to ensure warranty compliance. Read more.
- Distributed Antenna Systems – Dependable radio and wireless coverage is incredibly important if an emergency should occur. NCS offers surveys, system assessments, network design, and more to ensure you have the strongest coverage possible. Read more.
- Nurse call systems – Our industry-specific approach to customer needs requires a best-in-class partner and platform designed for each unique industry. We have partnered with Critical Alert, a trusted source for innovative Nurse Call Systems to meet this need. Critical Alert has developed an innovative real-world solution that optimizes hospital, health, and clinical communications and workflow. Read More
NCS is adept at assessing the needs and risks of our customers. When you do business with us, you can rest assured that we’ll meet all of your structured cabling, audiovisual, and security needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Healthcare – Half of all healthcare network issues have faulty or underperforming cabling as their root cause. Read more.
- Industrial – Cabling infrastructure often wears out more quickly in industrial environments. Read more.
- Education – Technology and education have become virtually inseparable. We can help you gain access to the leading educational technology through updated network cabling and even future-proof your school, so it’s set up for emerging technologies. Read more.
- Commercial – If the network cabling in your building isn’t up to date, you’re likely going to have to pay for expensive and time-consuming updates. We can save you the hassle. Read more.
What Sets Us Apart
- We are a BICSI Authorized Training Facility (ATF). Our credentials are internationally recognized as the highest standard of ICT certifications.
- We have been a member in good standing of the BuyBoard Local Government Purchasing Cooperative for years and have assisted many satisfied customers with cooperative purchasing efforts.
- We are Texas DIR authorized (Contract DIR-CPO-4782), which means we can leverage the bulk buying power of the state of Texas to help eligible customers achieve aggressive discounts on our IT services and products.
- NCS is a member of the leading national safety organizations and has been the recipient of several awards for our outstanding safety practices.
Contact Our Team Today
DIVISION 11 – EQUIPMENT
DIVISION 27 –COMMUNICATIONS
DIVISION 26 – ELECTRICAL
DIVISION 28 – SAFETY & SECURITY
For more information or to request a quote, contact us today.