Network Cabling Services was founded in 1981 in Houston, TX, as a technology-driven, single-source solution provider for all our client’s audiovisual, cabling infrastructure, networking, design-consulting, and security requirements. Since that time, we have grown to more than 300 employees across six Texas locations while expanding our services to in-building wireless systems to deliver public safety and cellular communications and network-powered lighting systems.
What is Structured Network Cabling?
Structured cabling or networking cabling is a system of cables, wires, and other hardware connecting computers, phones, data centers, security systems, AV equipment, and any other communication systems into one unified platform. From the telco room to your laptop, network cabling is meticulously designed (instead of a pile of entangled wires) for reliable, high-speed connectivity. Structured network cabling follows the regulations and standards for commercial cabling, allowing better safety, security, efficiency, and future-proofing.
Some of our network cabling services include
- STRUCTURED CABLING – NCS is a full-service Communication Infrastructure Provider with the resources to design, implement and maintain structured cabling systems and equipment. Read More.
- AUDIO VISUAL – Custom design AV services and solutions can expand and add to existing systems and provide ongoing maintenance and support throughout the system’s lifecycle. Read More.
- SECURITY – Our security specialists are experts in the constantly evolving security threats faced today and offer industry-leading solutions protecting you from the perils of tomorrow. Read More.
- PoE LIGHTING – PoE allows highly customizable environments to gather data, inspire new ways of interacting with people, and provide more personalized workspaces. Read More.
- WIRELESS NETWORKS – NCS can complete an extensive audit for clients needing third-party infrastructure project inspection, testing, and documentation to verify warranty compliance. Read More.
- DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEMS – NCS offers surveys, assessments, network design, and more to ensure in-building wireless signal and dependable radio coverage in the event of an emergency. Read More.
- Nurse call systems – Our industry-specific approach to customer needs requires a best-in-class partner and platform designed for each unique industry. We have partnered with Critical Alert, a trusted source for innovative Nurse Call Systems to meet this need. Critical Alert has developed an innovative real-world solution that optimizes hospital, health, and clinical communications and workflow. Read More
Network Cabling Services Dallas is a leader in risk and needs assessment, and can ensure all your structured cabling, security, and audiovisual needs are met with the latest technology and an ongoing commitment to top-quality products, installation, and customer satisfaction. We serve several market segments, including
- HEALTHCARE – Cabling is the backbone of IT networks, but 50% of healthcare network issues are related to inadequate or underperforming cabling infrastructure. READ MORE
- INDUSTRIAL – Industrial environments are harsh, causing unique problems for cabling infrastructure and the industrial Internet of Things (IoT). READ MORE
- EDUCATION – 21st-century classrooms are technology-driven, increasing bandwidth demands to support current and emerging video and data requirements. READ MORE
- COMMERCIAL – Buildings that don’t have future-ready cabling infrastructure will require replacement or augmentation to accommodate them. READ MORE
- GOVERNMENT – Allow government entities to meet diverse requirements while achieving high-performance standards and reliability. READ MORE.
- AVIATION – We will partner with you to achieve the highest level of safety and security with enhanced equipment, systems, and cabling. READ MORE.
How we are different
- We are a BICSI Authorized Training Facility (ATF) with credentials globally recognized as the premier standard of professional ICT industry-related certifications.
- As a BuyBoard Local Government Purchasing Cooperative member, we have been a trusted and experienced cooperative purchasing source for years.
- Texas DIR authorized (Contract DIR-CPO-4782) to use the bulk buying power of the State of Texas. Eligible customers can buy IT products and services at aggressive discounts without the need for a lengthy procurement process.
- NCS is recognized for safety, belonging to the major national safety organizations, and awarded certifications and honors across the state. View our safety credentials.
- We work with some of the most prestigious universities, hospitals, industrial leaders, and government agencies to drive their technology initiatives. View a sampling of our projects.
DIVISION 11 – EQUIPMENT
DIVISION 27 –COMMUNICATIONS
DIVISION 26 – ELECTRICAL
DIVISION 28 – SAFETY & SECURITY
For more information or to request a quote, contact us today.