Commercial IT Security Access Control System in Houston, TX
Why Are Companies Using IT Security Access Control Systems In Houston TX?
Long gone are the days when business owners felt secure simply using a deadbolt to secure their buildings, govern employee access to particular areas on the company’s premises, and keep their property and valuable client info safe from thievery. (For insurance, medical, and financial companies, this last point is extra important.)
In 2020 alone, Houstonians had a 1 in 22 chance of becoming a victim of property crime. That is 99,225 of this type of crime each year. A startling number and does not even include violent or other crimes.
Today, businesses concerned about employee and property safety have switched from outdated legacy technologies like deadbolts to advanced commercial security system.
These systems can range from being fairly basic and low-tech (such as simply entering a key card to gain access to a restricted area) to more involved setups involving video surveillance and analytics, or role-based IT access control security systems will only allow access to certain authorized individuals within your company.
Types Of IT Security Access Control Systems in Houston
NCS offers a broad selection of IT Access control security systems in Houston based on your unique needs and market segment. Whether you operate out of a sophisticated multi-site facility or just a small office, we offer turnkey IT security systems to match your needs.
Security applications that our products support include:
- Access Control: secure your business and its valuable assets
- Physical security that includes locking hardware, turnstiles, gates, and other physical barriers to keep out everyone except your authorized personnel
- Video surveillance and analytics designed to match your unique requirements
- Emergency and blue light phones to boost visitor safety at universities, parking lots, public parks and trails, and more
- Intrusion detection with different color codes, filters, sounds, and priority levels to optimally manage security breaches
So why should you trust NCS to help you keep your business and its assets secure?
What Sets Us Apart?
NCS sets the industry standard for high-quality local, regional and national security access control systems. For more than 40 years, we’ve worked with the most prestigious and recognized universities, schools, hospitals, and industrial leaders who require smart building design technologies to keep them at the forefront of their respective fields.
We can help you drive your technology initiatives forward by installing custom mobility, audio, visual, security, networking, and other smart building technologies.
If you’re looking for enhanced security access control systems in Houston, TX NCS is the right choice for your business. With options ranging from discretionary access control to role based and mandatory access control, we can assist you in:
- Determining your company’s needs based on your operating infrastructure
- Accurately estimating the costs involved in installing your IT security access control system
- Designing detailed bespoke systems completely unique to your company
- Maintaining and supporting your access control system across time, with responsive and high-quality customer service
- Stocking inventory and replacement parts, in the event that you ever need them
Contact Our Team Today
What Types of Business & Markets Do We Protect & Serve?
As a leader in risk and needs assessment, a truly broad range of businesses have called on us to help them secure their company premises and assets.
Markets we’ve worked in include commercial, healthcare, industrial, educational, government, and aviation-based businesses.
The rate of technological change in these businesses is immense, and relying on outdated technology can have long-lasting consequences for companies in these markets. We specialize in helping our clients stay at the top of their game and the forefront of their field.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Physical Security Systems: This includes security guards, access control systems, CCTV cameras, motion sensors, and alarms.
2. Network Security Systems: This includes firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, and encryption technology.
3. Software Security Systems: This includes authentication systems, authorization systems, audit trails, and vulnerability management systems.
1. Access Control Systems: Access control systems are used to regulate who or what can view or use resources in a computing environment. They can be used to control access to physical locations, such as a building, or to logical resources, such as files, services, and network resources.
2. Intrusion Detection Systems: Intrusion detection systems are designed to detect unauthorized access attempts to a computer or network. They use a variety of methods and technologies to detect and alert administrators of potential threats.
3. Firewalls: Firewalls are systems that are used to protect networks from unauthorized access by enforcing a set of rules and regulations. Firewalls can be hardware- or software-based and can be used to secure both internal and external networks.
4. Cryptographic Systems: Cryptographic systems are used to secure data by encrypting it so that it can only be decoded by authorized users. Cryptography is used to protect data in transit and at rest, as well as to provide authentication and non-repudiation services.
5. Anti-Malware Systems: Anti-malware systems are designed to detect and prevent malicious software from infecting a computer or network. These systems use a variety of technologies, such as signature-based detection, heuristics, and behavioral analysis, to identify and block malicious code.
Security systems work by using a combination of electronic devices and technologies to detect and deter potential threats. For example, video surveillance systems use cameras to monitor a property and record any suspicious activity, while motion detection sensors can trigger an alarm when movement is detected in a protected area.
When choosing a security system, it's important to consider factors such as the size of your property, your budget, and your specific security needs. A reputable security company can help you choose the right system and features for your unique situation.
Many security systems can be monitored remotely using a mobile app or web interface. This allows you to access real-time information about your property and receive alerts if any potential threats or intrusions are detected.
NCS, the architect, and the general contractor should be highly commended for their work in producing a space we can be proud of at San Jacinto College.
Jeff Tambrella, San Jacinto College
NCS has provided Lubrizol with quality network infrastructure support for over 20 years. With the installation of fiber, copper, security cameras, S2 Panels, and Mag Locks, their partnership has proven to be highly valuable as they always go the extra mile. NCS is one of the most safety-conscious and customer service oriented companies Lubrizol has worked with to date. Lubrizol believes there is no other company that can surpass the quality or the accuracy that NCS provides as part of its services.
Paul Quere, Lubrizol
I have worked in the industry for over 15 years, did many of build-outs and renovations. NCS’s entire crew from Data, Electrical, and AV were so professional and mindful of our office. They completed on target, were reliable, and even cleaned up after themselves. When I stayed on the property with them, all of the contractors were great.
Annette Neal, Office Manager, World Fuel Services
Contact Us Today To Learn More About IT Security Access Control Systems
Contact us today to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having an IT security access control system in Houston. We also provide IT security access control system services in San Antonio, TX. No matter what industry you’re in, how large your business is, or what your IT security access control needs are, we’ll serve and protect you better than anyone else.