As a Warehouse Associate at Network Cabling Services (NCS) you will be challenged to excel on a daily basis. This person will have the primary responsibility of distributing material and freight, maintaining warehouse equipment and materials and other duties as well. Network Cabling Services (NCS) is looking for a results-driven Warehouse Associate in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who values the things we value! If you are someone who values Quality, Service, Communication, Safety and Integrity, is committed to ongoing learning, and you are someone who shares the same passion we do for achievement and overcoming challenges, you may just be a great fit for our growing Team!
***MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER AND HAVE A VALID TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE
Job responsibilities of a warehouse associate:
- Deliver material and freight to various job sites
- Maintain and operate warehouse equipment to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of materials; ensure materials are counted and inspected; ensure receiving reports are accurate.
- Participate in the staging of materials.
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
- Participate in the distribution of materials to the appropriate job or personnel.
- Participate in physical inventory counts.
- Follow all Company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Vision and Values.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
- Must have clean driving record.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
What it takes to be successful as a warehouse associate:
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift experience
- Valid driver’s license