Great opportunity to grow with an established Texas-based technology integration company. Network Cabling Services (NCS) has an opening for Structured Cabling Technicians at all office locations. NCS has 40+ years of experience working with some of the most prestigious hospitals, universities, and corporate companies to provide the latest technology solutions.
NCS is committed to a work environment that promotes innovation and personal and professional growth and provides employees with an active role in driving the company vision.
Job Type: Full-time / Non-exempt
What it takes to succeed:
- Industry experience
- At least 2+ years of structured cabling installation experience.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
Essential Duties, Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Install Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, and fiber optic cabling systems.
- Build racks, dress & terminate closets, test & troubleshoot.
- TWIC is a plus.
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Company paid training and certification opportunities
- Bonus incentive pay
Network Cabling Services (NCS) was founded in 1981 in Houston, TX, and is a technology integration provider for all our client’s cabling, audiovisual, and security needs. Since then, we have grown to more than 300 employees across six Texas locations. We have expanded our services to in-building wireless systems to deliver public safety and cellular communications and network-powered lighting systems.