The ideal candidate should be able to effectively and professionally manage voice and data structured cabling projects both operationally and administratively to ensure they are safely executed on time and within budget while maintaining the highest standards of quality and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage structured cabling projects, including providing test results to the client, and closing the projects with a final review
- Ensure & maintain quality control performance while adhering to BICSI standards and Client established standards
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Major Manufacturer’s Systems, i.e. CommScope; Corning; Belden; Panduit; Siemon; Leviton
- Supervise, schedule, and develop Field Technicians
Accreditations and Education preferred:
- Five + years of telecommunications Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
- PMP and/or BICSI Certification a Plus.