As an Structured Cabling Installer at Network Cabling Services (NCS) you will be challenged to excel on a daily basis. You will get the opportunity to shine as a key part of our structured cabling team. Network Cabling Services (NCS) is looking for results-driven Structured Cabling Installer in the Corpus Christi area who values the things we value! If you are someone who values Quality, Service, Communication, Safety and Integrity, is committed to ongoing learning, and you are someone who shares the same passion we do for achievement and overcoming challenges, you may just be a great fit for our growing Team!
- Starting at $16 per hour depending on experience and skill level!
- Paid Weekly!
- Steady Full Time Work!
- Paid Vacation!
Roles and Responsibilities of a Structured Cabling Installer
- Perform all duties of an Apprentice
- Perform Independent Installations and Terminations (Structured Cabling)
- Read Basic Drawings
- Perform housekeeping duties as required
- Assist with material loading and off-loading
- Meets NCS Quality Standards
- Drive on company business and assume responsibility of a company vehicle as needed and allowed
- Represent NCS with professionalism and integrity
- Perform all assigned duties Safely adhering to the highest Quality standards
- Provide the highest level of customer service with continuous communication (verbal and written)
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned
Our Core Values:
Quality – we take pride in our work and take ownership of the outcomes. This attitude of excellence is applicable to internal and external clients alike. We pay attention to details and strive to consistently deliver exceptional quality across all aspects of our business. Every project, every client, every time!
Communication – we believe in timely and proactive communication. We strive to consistently provide clear, concise, and complete status updates. This includes both good and bad news. We understand that open and honest communication builds trust and is the foundation for successful on-going partnerships and relationships.
Customer Service – we want to build enduring relationships and get invited back time and time again to help our clients implement their projects and meet their goals. We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by listening carefully, being responsive to their needs, and making them look good. We want to be viewed as a trusted partner and an extension of their team.
Integrity – our word is our bond. Simply stated – we will keep our promises, admit our mistakes, and take absolute ownership of outcomes. We aspire to be trusted partners to our vendors, clients, and team members.
Safety – we believe establishing a safety culture is the best way we can show that we care about our co-workers and to ensure we have a sustainable workforce. There are certain risks associated with the construction industry and establishing a safety culture is important to minimizing those risks. We strive to create an injury-free environment by identifying risks, eliminating and/or mitigating hazards, and by ongoing investment in training and development of our workforce.