Under moderate supervision and direction of a OSPM/Foreman, assist in planning and installation of jobs, interaction with clients, and troubleshooting and/or repair of user problems.
Essential Duties, Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Has working knowledge of Intrusion, Access Control and Video Surveillance •
- Understands networking and IP addressing
- Familiarity with Bosch, Samsung, Axis, Exacq Vision, Aimetis, Genetec, RS2, S2 and Amag systems
- Should be able to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Needs to accept direction and supervision in a positive manner and be able to communicate clearly.
- Show initiative, dependability, and adaptability.
- Be resourceful in decision making, problem solving, organization, and planning.
- Exhibit necessary job knowledge, and technical skills, Complete assignments with accuracy and neatness on or before deadline.
- Establish pathways and install Cable Support Systems.
- Prepare and set up for cable pulling.
- Prepare devices for installation: camera, door devices, and head end equipment.
- Perform housekeeping, as needed, on project sites and at warehouses.
- Assist with material loading and off-loading.
- Adhere to the company Mission Statement, Vision, and Values.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
- Troubleshoot Video Surveillance System, Access Control System, and Intrusion Detection System.