The ideal candidate for this position MUST have extensive knowledge executing projects related to Commercial / Industrial access control, Intrusion and CCTV solutions. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively and professionally manage projects, both operationally and administratively, to ensure they are safely executed on time and within budget while maintaining the highest standards of quality and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and attend meetings with customers, vendors, sales and estimating dept., employees etc.
- Perform site surveys.
- Create budgetary projections.
- Coordinate all personnel involved with assigned projects including NCS personnel, temporaries, subcontractors, and any other party engaged by NCS for the project.
- Order, track, coordinate delivery and storage of materials and project resources.
- Responsible for identifying, gathering, and coordinating all documentation.
- Monitor project to ensure completion on schedule and within budget.
- Mentor employees and foster a learning and growth environment.
- Drive and assume responsibility of Company vehicle, as needed.
- Follow all Company guidelines, policies and procedures. Adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Vision and Values.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive working knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, and Intrusion Detection operations.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation and use of test equipment such as Volt/Ohm meter, LAN cable tester, and Video tester.
- Must be able to plan all aspects of complex Security Installations. This includes overall responsibility for all project personnel.
- Construction industry experience a plus.