Great opportunity to grow with an established Texas-based technology integration company. Network Cabling Services (NCS) has an opening for a Lead/OSPM Audio Visual (AV) Technician to join our Dallas team. NCS has 40+ years of experience working with some of the most prestigious hospitals, universities, and corporate companies to provide the latest technology solutions.
NCS is committed to a work environment that promotes innovation and personal and professional growth and provides employees with an active role in driving the company vision.
Job Type: Full-time / Exempt
What it takes to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of Audio Visual (AV) installation experience is required
- 1+ years of Lead level experience
Essential Duties, Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Audio Visual (AV) Technicians on various projects
- Deliver and install equipment including audio, video, control, video conferencing, equipment racks, and other furniture items.
- Run cabling through walls, ceilings, floors, and other building structures.
- Terminate cables with required connectors using solder, compression, crimp, insulation displacement, and other termination methods.
- Load and wire equipment racks and other furniture with AV equipment.
- Mount screens, projectors, displays, lifts, speakers, and other AV equipment from wall or ceiling structures.
- Perform basic testing of cables and equipment to ensure proper termination and proper system performance.
- Work with OSPM (Foreman), or other co-workers to ensure the system is installed appropriately in the required time frame.
- Provide status updates as required to the customer, or other co-workers.
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Company paid training and certification opportunities
- Bonus incentive pay
Network Cabling Services (NCS) was founded in 1981 in Houston, TX, and is a technology integration provider for all our client’s cabling, audiovisual, and security needs. Since then, we have grown to more than 300 employees across six Texas locations. We have expanded our services to in-building wireless systems to deliver public safety and cellular communications and network-powered lighting systems.