Network Cabling Services is now hiring a Full Time Industrial Fiber Optic Cabling Technician with Benefits for the Houston area. Prior experience working in Plants is preferred.
**SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL APPLIED TO BASE PAY RATE
TWIC Card REQUIRED
- Experience working from a Man Lift (JLG) a plus
- Ability to work at tall heights
- Ability to work outdoors in Fire Retardant Clothing
Must be experienced in:
- Fusion Splicing
- Terminating Anaerobic, LC, ST and SC Connectors
- Testing OTDR, Power Meters
- Fiber Optic Terminations
- At least 2 years of experience with Anaerobic Fiber Terminations, Fusion Splicing and Testing in an Industrial / Plant environment.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- A valid driver license