As a Billing Administrator your job is to report to the accounting supervisor at Network Cabling services. your duties will include preparing monthly pay Apps, prepare project invoices and computer skills. Required skills include having the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. you must have great communication skills, and willingness to work with a team. You must align with our core values – Quality, Service, Communication, Safety, and Integrity. If this sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit for the NCS team!
Job responsibilities for a Billing administrator::
- Prepare project invoices and construction billing.
- Set up and prepare monthly pay apps.
- Organize and maintain billing files.
- Preform basic AP and AR related task.
- Reconcile expense reports.
- Prepare various basic accounting reports.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
Skills for a Billing administrator::
- Abiltiy to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Computer skills such as accounting software, accounting receivable, word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
- Strong interest in continuously improving the Billing administrator.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Helpful & team-oriented
- Resourceful decision maker & creative problem solve