Great opportunity to grow with an established Texas-based technology integration company. Network Cabling Services (NCS) has an opening for an Audiovisual Field Engineer to join our Dallas team. NCS has 40+ years of experience working with some of the most prestigious hospitals, universities, and corporate companies to provide the latest technology solutions.
NCS is committed to a work environment that promotes innovation and personal and professional growth and provides employees with an active role in driving the company vision.
Job Type: Full-time / Exempt
What it takes to succeed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); five plus years of related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 + years of related industry experience
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Essential Duties, Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for technicians assigned to the project, and mentor them as they perform their duties
- Provide installation of systems as required
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and commissioning of systems
- Program audio DSP processors as required, and provide advanced setup and adjustment of the processors
- Upload control code to systems for onsite testing and commissioning
- Perform onsite changes to control code as needed while on the phone with the programmer or manufacturer
- Provide guidance to technicians in situations of difficult mounting or structural obstacles
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting as needed
- Perform ALL duties as a Site Lead
- Ability to Travel as needed!
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Company paid training and certification opportunities
- Bonus incentive pay
Network Cabling Services (NCS) was founded in 1981 in Houston, TX, and is a technology integration provider for all our client’s cabling, audiovisual, and security needs. Since then, we have grown to more than 300 employees across six Texas locations. We have expanded our services to in-building wireless systems to deliver public safety and cellular communications and network-powered lighting systems.