Great opportunity to grow with an established Texas-based technology integration company. Network Cabling Services (NCS) has an opening for an Audiovisual (AV) Project Manager at our headquarters in Houston. NCS has 40+ years of experience working with some of the most prestigious hospitals, universities, and corporate companies to provide the latest technology solutions.
NCS is committed to a work environment that promotes innovation and personal and professional growth and provides employees with an active role in driving the company vision.
Job responsibilities for Audio Visual (AV) Project Manager:
- Project Planning – WBS
- Estimate Review
- Project Execution – Material/Labor/Permitting/Completion
- Change Orders
- Submission of Close Out Documents
- Client Communication/Sign-off
- Field Kickoff/Project End Debrief Meeting
- Project Scheduling and Reporting
- Site Review and Walk Throughs
- Project Profitability Goals
- Personnel Skills Development/Training Coordination
- Participate with Human Resources in Disciplinary Process and
implementation of company policies
- Maintain current industry knowledge and certifications
- Drive on company business and assume responsibility of a company vehicle
as needed and allowed
- Represent NCS with professionalism and integrity
- Perform all assigned duties Safely adhering to the highest Quality standards
- Provide the highest level of customer service with continuous
communication (verbal and written)
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned
How to be a successful Audio Visual Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) and/or 2 years of related Project Management
experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ten + years of related industry experience is preferred
- Possession of recognized industry related certification is preferred
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Network Cabling Services (NCS) was founded in 1981 in Houston, TX, and is a technology integration provider for all our client’s cabling, audiovisual, and security needs. Since then, we have grown to more than 300 employees across six Texas locations. We have expanded our services to in-building wireless systems to deliver public safety and cellular communications and network-powered lighting systems.