WHY WORK AT NCS
The work you do will have a direct effect on business and the community. At NCS, you will make an impact.
Our mission is to provide a positive working environment that promotes continued education, personal growth, family and Christian values. To prosper corporately and individually while maintaining the highest levels of professional business behavior. The keys to maintaining our success and continued customer satisfaction are Safety, Quality, Communication, Customer Service, and Integrity.
Your Job Search Ends Here
At NCS, we’re always on the lookout for great people at all experience levels and specialties to work on unique projects in a wide variety of markets from design through project completion. Our corporate culture supports career advancement in an energetic, collaborative environment where innovation thrives, ideas come to fruition, and employees experience a good work/life balance.
As a woman-owned business, NCS actively supports diversity and inclusion through leadership and mentorship programs. Our Veteran Recruitment Initiative seeks to support the military by establishing a focused pipeline of candidates for consideration in field and salaried roles.
The culture is great. My supervisors and even co-workers were very helpful in training and teaching me about the certain aspects of the AV Industry. NCS takes excellent care of its employees who prove that they want to better themselves and their careers.
Sean S, AV Project Manager
NCS appreciates me for who I am and the skills I have. They offer excellent benefits and great continuing education opportunities at all levels. Happy to recommend to my friends and other colleagues.
I was able to learn quickly and move up in the company. NCS encourages growth and creates meaningful, lasting careers. Their continued vision of teamwork, caring for employees & families, diversity, and customer mindset meant I knew I was home.
Jason P, Security Project Manager
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Team Building Activities
- Continued Education, and more!
If you are interested in working for NCS, please submit your resume here. Please note only resumes submitted for open positions will be considered and only for a period of up to 30 days from the time submitted.
You can also submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 281-481-6833.
- Security Operations Manager (Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion) – Houston, TX
- Audiovisual Field Engineer – Dallas
- Structured Cabling / Voice and Data Project Manager – Dallas
- Lead/OSPM Audio Visual (AV) Technician – Dallas
- Fiber Optic Technician – Houston
- Audiovisual Programmer – Dallas
- Audiovisual Technician – Dallas
- Account Executive (DFW)
- Project Manager in Houston
- Structured Cabling Technicians
- Lead Audio Visual Technician – Corpus Christi
- Lead Audio Visual Technician – DFW
- Security Technician – Houston
- Audio Visual Field Engineer – DFW
- Conduit Technician – Houston, TX.
- Industrial Fiber Technician