Department of Information Resources
Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
NCS’ DIR Contract DIR-TSO-3708
With ICT Co-Op Contracts, you save money and time.
- Save Time. All contracts have been competitively bid so you no longer have to prepare competitive solicitations or evaluate responses. DIR has done the time consuming procurement work for you and has negotiated discounts on hundred of products and services.
- Save Money. We leverage the volume buying power of the state of Texas to negotiate competitive pricing, which translates into big savings for your organization. You can negotiate even deeper discounts based on large volume purchases.
Who can buy through DIR?
- You are eligible to buy through DIR if you are with a Texas state agency, county, local government office or public education entity.
- Do I have to go through the competitive bid process and release a RFO in order to buy through DIR?
- No. DIR has already performed all state of Texas competitive procurement requirements. You no longer have to prepare competitive solicitations or evaluate responses, since we have completed that work for you. Texas Government Code, Section 2054.0565 (b) states that ICT Co-Op contracts meet the competitive requirements for all governmental entities.
To learn more about the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) visit Cooperative Contracts Program.
To obtain a quote you can contact our sales team at 281-484-1777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCS’ DIR-TSO-3708 PRICING
- Cabling Technical Support
- Cabling Project Management
- Cabling System Design
- Cable Removal
- Fiber Technician
- OSP Services
- Conduit Services
- DAS and WAP Services
- Firestopping Services
- Security Technician
- Security Programmer
- Security Designer
- AV Technician
- AV Programmer
- AV Designer
- AV Engineering