At NCS we are always looking for great staff. We currently have the following positions listed below available. If you wish to submit and application please complete the downloadable job application form and submit with your details. We can then process your application in a timely manner.
You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 281-481-6833
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the PDF. If you are unable to view the PDF, click here to download and install Acrobat Reader
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of electronic security technology projects to ensure that all project goals are accomplished, meeting and / or exceeding commitment to the customer. Controls all elements of the project for the client and the installation team through effective and consistent communications
Requires 3+ years of direct experience managing electronic security projects in a project manager role plus demonstrated knowledge of BICSI Best Practices for designing and implementing structured cabling systems to support electronic security systems. Requires strong ability to interpret CSI Master Format Construction Division 26, 27 and 28 Documents, RFIs, Change Orders and Field Issued Modification Request. Must have referenceable experience in Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video Surveillance and Emergency Intercom and Duress Systems and good understanding of various communication protocols, i.e., TCP/IP.
We are currently seeking someone to fulfill the role of Operations Manager in our Houston Structured Cabling Division. We’re looking for a candidate with considerable managerial experience, excellent time management skills and a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals in the Structured Cabling industry.
Required qualifications include:
- Ability to lead and manage the daily operations of the Houston Structured Cabling Installation Division, including project profitability, job planning, progress reporting, safety and quality control, training and development of multiple project managers.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge and have demonstrated planning, organizational, analytical and leadership skills.
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and team building skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Construction Management, Business Administration or related field AND five years’ Operations Management experience
- BICSI certification strongly preferred
Employee Benefits include:
Competitive salary, bonus and profit sharing program; Educational Assistance; broad package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401(k) with employer match; paid holidays and vacations
Experience and abilities REQUIRED
- identify material, terminate jacks, hang J hooks, run line, establish pathways, install faceplates, read blue prints.
- Pull horizontal station cable (open ceiling and conduit using fishtape, jetline, vacuum, mouse, air bottle), back bone, and fiber optic cable.
- Pre-termination functions, perform IDC terminations, and copper crimp terminations.
- Build out telecommunications closets, and troubleshoot copper cable.
- Install grounding infrastructure.
- Perform and document copper cable testing, and retrofit (active circuits and cutover).
- Review blueprints or work orders to install, move, change, repair, or remove voice, data, video, and audio communications cables, copper and/or fiber.
- Manage small projects utilizing up to six team members.