At NCS we are always looking for great staff. We currently have the following positions listed below available. If you wish to submit and application please complete the downloadable job application form and submit with your details. We can then process your application in a timely manner.
You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 281-481-6833
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the PDF. If you are unable to view the PDF, click here to download and install Acrobat Reader
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of electronic security technology projects to ensure that all project goals are accomplished, meeting and / or exceeding commitment to the customer. Controls all elements of the project for the client and the installation team through effective and consistent communications
Requires 3+ years of direct experience managing electronic security projects in a project manager role plus demonstrated knowledge of BICSI Best Practices for designing and implementing structured cabling systems to support electronic security systems. Requires strong ability to interpret CSI Master Format Construction Division 26, 27 and 28 Documents, RFIs, Change Orders and Field Issued Modification Request. Must have referenceable experience in Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video Surveillance and Emergency Intercom and Duress Systems and good understanding of various communication protocols, i.e., TCP/IP.
The Human Resources Generalist will work closely with the Director of Human Resources and HR team to recruit, interview and screen future employees, participate in on-boarding process, ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations. Administer employee benefit programs including 401(k) and health plans. Communicate initiatives that support the company vision and mission statement.
- Partner with management to determine hiring needs
- Create job descriptions and determine job sills requirements
- Analyze wages, salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plans.
- Write and place employment ads, participate in job fairs and social media
- Conduct interviews, recommend hiring decisions
- Make employment offers, conduct background screening
- Perform new hire orientation and participate in all aspects of on-boarding
- Orchestrate training programs
- Administer and monitor employee benefit plans
- Respond to employee questions concerning programs, policies, procedures
- Develop policies, procedures and Employee Handbook updates
- Support, communicate and fully execute company initiatives, vision, values and mission statement.
- Identify and recommend efficiencies to improve HR and overall company effectiveness, growth and profitability.
- Assist in the management of workers compensation program, unemployment claims and leave programs.
- Participate and lead meetings of large groups of people including Board of Directors, Executives, Managers, Support Staff and Customers.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP (or previous PHR or SPHR) certification highly preferred
- Minimum 3+ years HR experience REQUIRED
- Management/supervisory experience a plus
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, including Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Social media sites
- Knowledge and understanding of local, state and federal employment regulations and legislature and the ability to effectively apply this knowledge.
- Must be a confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to influence decisions deliver difficult messages and clearly communicate complex information in an understandable manner.
- Outstanding coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- Aptitude to make independent decisions, effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Capacity to work well under pressure and in sometimes stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
The Safety Inspector will promote a positive, safety conscious culture by teaching safe practices, inspecting job sites, identifying hazards, mitigating risks and ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations and company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.).
- Conduct job site safety compliance inspections and vehicle inspections
- Inspections will include review of all relevant site documentation, a physical inspection of the active work site area and areas with public protection to verify that applicable safety rules, regulations and code compliance is implemented
- Immediately stop and report all unsafe acts or conditions
- Identify and communicate any site safety deficiencies and recommendations to the appropriate On-Site Project Manager and Account Manager to ensure compliance.
- Complete timely documentation
- Conduct vehicle inspections
- Identify and communicate any safety deficiencies and recommendations to the appropriate driver and Fleer Manager to ensure compliance.
- Assist in overseeing implementation of corrective action, weekly documented project inspections, and ensure corrective action is properly documented.
- Promote positive safety conscious culture
- Train employees on safety related topics
- Investigate accidents, complete and submit incident forms in a timely manner
- Distribute and/or post safety awareness information as required.
- Proactively manage all near misses, recordable and lost time incidents
- Work in compliance with company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manual and Fleet Safety Policy and OSHA Safety rules
- Operate company equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Complete and submit required paperwork with professional documentation on time, legibly
- Travel to job sites as necessary to perform above responsibilities
- Attend and perform company trainings
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. CSHO, CSP, COSS, CSST, OSHA 510, OSHA 511 etc.)
- OSHA 30-hour certification required. Certified First Aid/CPR certification preferred
- Minimum of three years performing construction safety inspections.
- Knowledgeable in safety standards including hazard recognition, job hazard analysis, training and good familiarity with OSHA compliance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently on a broad variety of projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situation
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write policies, procedures, routine reports and correspondences. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
- TWIC. Basic Plus highly preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and work in high places
Experience and abilities REQUIRED
- identify material, terminate jacks, hang J hooks, run line, establish pathways, install faceplates, read blue prints.
- Pull horizontal station cable (open ceiling and conduit using fishtape, jetline, vacuum, mouse, air bottle), back bone, and fiber optic cable.
- Pre-termination functions, perform IDC terminations, and copper crimp terminations.
- Build out telecommunications closets, and troubleshoot copper cable.
- Install grounding infrastructure.
- Perform and document copper cable testing, and retrofit (active circuits and cutover).
- Review blueprints or work orders to install, move, change, repair, or remove voice, data, video, and audio communications cables, copper and/or fiber.
- Manage small projects utilizing up to six team members.